Monday, November 3, 2014

Art Taipei 2014

On Sunday I wore Lolita and went to fun international art exhibit at the world trade center

There weren't too many artworks I really loved but I took photos of my favorites!

I took this photo with a stranger who was very sweet and polite when asking for a photo

Pretending to be on candy drugs

This artist had a series of melting sweets that I found fitting for my current fashion design class line

Two different artists.  The first photo is masked off acrylic and the second and third are multidimensional pictures that change as you move!

Fishing!

I loved this floating cloud series which was made with layers of glass that each had a different pattern sprayed on so when viewed from the front it appears to be a fluffy cloud

House of knives and extreme farsightedness

Adding Teddy to the artworks