Monday, October 12, 2015

Art Toy Taipei 2015

Happy Belated National Day to Taiwan!  It was on 10/10 and I had a very fun-filled day~
It's finally cool enough to put the long sleeves on my BABY one-piece dress as well
Me and my boyfriend with his artwork at an exhibit
My mom's birthday was on the 8th so I took her out to eat, and then Ano and I went to Art Toy Taipei 2015
It is an event where artists create toys to exhibit and sell.  Some large brands join as well.  There were many artist signing events and some live drawing and painting.  Artists from all over Asia come to exhibit here!
Steampunk critters

Do you know this LINE game?

PILLI, cute version!  It is a Taiwanese puppet show brand

LINE Play in collaboration with To-Fu Oyako

Unicorn

Anatomy

Very cute!

Harlequinn

Street Fighter!
My goods of the day
I bought a large deck of cards from an artist I like, Dream Capsule.  They have a mobile game now as well!  I couldn't get my QR to scan, though, but I played it on their tablet computer at the display table (I died.)  This big deck of cards with 54 illustrations (counting the Joker cards) was only NT$100!

Also, thank you to everybody who has been sticking with my blog during this month with no posts ^_~  I've been in a bit of a slump, and also uninspired regarding what to post about!  Hopefully I'll be able to blog more regularly again!