Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Casual Halloween

This year's Halloween was overshadowed by the fact that I was moving into a new place! While that's exciting, it meant I had no time to prepare a costume. On Halloween night, I ended up meeting up with classmates from uni for dinner.  I simply wore a cybergoth outfit as I don't get many chances to wear cyber styles. Plus, this is the one time of the year you can wear anything and not get questioned about it!

I did prepare a costume for my teddy bear though ^u^v  She has more Halloween spirit than I!
Makeup and hair

Outfit Rundown:
Dread falls: handmade by me
Hoodie: Mad Punks
Dress + Cincher: Artifice Clothing
Bag: Ozz ???? (the stitching is too small to read!)
Arm warmers: Hot Topic (ages ago!)

We had pasta
Teddy's costume is a modified dog clothing!  It's Pikachu!


I actually still haven't changed her clothing because she really looks just too cute as a Pikachu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!